Controlling Temp Desk Chaos
The life of a Temp Consultant is an exciting one. Every day is something different, few days end as you expected they would when you first arrived at your desk. The perfect job for the “people person” who loves fast paced living and new challenges.
But the reactive nature of running a temp desk can be stressful, no matter who you are.
- “How do I manage such a large workload where everything seems urgent?”
- “Will I ever get on top of all this paperwork and data entry?”
- “How do I fit in business development amongst all this chaos?”
- “Is the effort I’m putting in giving me the appropriate amount of reward?”
- “Will it ever be possible to leave the office on time AND take a lunch break?”
If any of these phrases sound familiar, you need to join us on our next live webinar.
We’ll be looking at:
- Habits of Successful Temp Consultants
- Balancing Quality, Quantity and Urgency
- Assessing Viability and ROI
- Candidate Care and Process Control
- Business Development in Reactive Conditions
- Building Resilience
- Planning for the Unplanned
- Time Management Tips for Work Life Balance
- Live 1hr webinar with Chantal Brockman– Principal Trainer of Fusion Training
- Recorded copy of the completed webinar
- Post webinar handout including key resources and post-webinar activities
Can’t make it?
Just book a seat and we will send you the recording and all of the items listed above.