Struggling with motivation?
Finding it hard to get yourself, or your team, fired up and kicking some goals?
The thing about motivation – is that we’re all different. Even if we’re all focusing on meeting our KPI’s and reaching bonus, it doesn’t mean that we’re all motivated by achieving those goals or making more money. Or that those 2 goals are the only ones that are going to keep us inspired and motivated by what we do.
The other fact, is that we don’t live and die by the same motivators, week-in, week-out. The things that drive us have the tendency to change, as the world around us and our lifestyle changes.
So what’s the answer then?
How do we keep ourselves (or our teams) motivated?
In our next webinar we raise these questions and thoughts and answer them with a Values-Based Motivation Strategy that you can complete for yourself, or with your team.
This is an activity that identifies for each individual:
- what their key drivers are
- how they relate to recruitment
- how to make changes that will
- promote energy and enthusiasm in their role
Suitable for individuals looking to inspire themselves, or managers wanting a take-away activity to do with their team.
- Live 1hr webinar with Chantal Brockman– Principal Trainer of Fusion Training
- Recorded copy of the completed webinar
- Post webinar handout including key resources and post-webinar activities
Can’t make it?
Just book a seat and we will send you the recording and all of the items listed above.