Growing, Retaining and Recovering Clients
Mmmm – existing business. The comforting warm glow of a successful recruiter’s desk.
The danger with current clients, however, is that it can be easy to slip into a comfort zone where we no longer seek out new opportunities. Or we fear damaging our good relationships by pushing business development. Or we miss the warning signs that they might be about to fall off our books completely.
It’s also an easy thing to avoid approaching our past clients – especially those with a bad experience – through fear of rejection, or repeated failure.
But the chances of selling to a past client has good odds – around 1 in 4.
The probability of selling more to a current client is 1 in 2.
And not only that – growing and reigniting your relationships is enjoyable. And rewarding. And not that difficult when you know how.
Join us on this Lunch and Learn webinar to find out more.
We’ll take you through:
- Growing your existing business
- Investigating and attaining opportunities
- Opening doors and cross selling
- Reconnecting and mending old relationships
- Assessing risk and ROI
- Re-initiating contact
- Common obstacles from the past
- Securing and ensuring future business
- Client relationship plans that keep the fire burning
- Recorded copy of the complete webinar
- Post webinar handout including key resources and post-webinar activities
- 30 days support from your trainer