Growing, Retaining and Recovering Clients
Mmmm – existing business. The comforting warm glow of a successful recruiter’s desk.
The danger with current clients, however, is that it can be easy to slip into a comfort zone where we no longer seek out new opportunities. Or we fear damaging our good relationships by pushing business development. Or we miss the warning signs that they might be about to fall off our books completely.
It’s also an easy thing to avoid approaching our past clients – especially those with a bad experience – through fear of rejection, or repeated failure.
But the chances of selling to a past client has good odds – around 1 in 4.
The probability of selling more to a current client is 1 in 2.
And not only that – growing and reigniting your relationships is enjoyable. And rewarding. And not that difficult when you know how.
Join us on this Lunch and Learn webinar to find out more.
We’ll take you through:
• Investigating opportunities
• Growing a B (or C or D) client into an A client
• Opening doors and cross selling
• Ways to reconnect and mend old relationships
• Common objections and resolutions
• Assessing risk and ROI
• Client relationship plans that keep the fire burning
- Live 1hr webinar with Chantal Brockman– Principal Trainer of Fusion Training
- Recorded copy of the completed webinar
- Post webinar handout including key resources and post-webinar activities
Can’t make it?
Just book a seat and we will send you the recording and all of the items listed above.