Become a Social Sourcerer
Recruiters are switched on people. We know that the success of sourcing candidates from job ads is on the decline, and reliance on our company database has always been perilous. We know that the key to finding the needle in the haystack is through sourcing passive candidates and building a “talent community”.
You’re not telling us anything new when you say that social media is one of the most valuable tools in the modern day recruiter’s bag of tricks.
And yet, finding the time, knowledge and resources to build, implement and maintain aneffective social sourcing strategy is not a luxury many of us feel we have available to us.
It doesn’t have to be that hard.
In a 1 hour lunchtime webinar, Fusion Training will show you:
- How to play with the Big 3 : LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Other social platforms that are surprisingly good for sourcing talent
- Where your specific candidates can be found online
- Ways to connect and build relationships
- Automation tools that maximise effectiveness and save time
By the end of this webinar you will have the resources to transform multiple social platforms into talent databases and inbound marketing goldmines – and still have time for a lunch break.
- Webinar recording
- Post webinar handout including key resources and online tools
- 30 days support from your trainer