The likelihood of making a sale off a cold call is less than 3%. In fact industry averages peg it at around 1%. And yet it features heavily in quite a lot of recruiters’ business development plans.
How many of us could say they truly enjoyed cold calling?
How many managers have announced a Cold Calling Blitz to the uproarious cheer of their team?
If it’s not enjoyable, if it takes a lot of effort for minimal return, can we find a better way to spend the precious time we have at our desk?
Wouldn’t it be nice if:
• you could avoid awkward gatekeeper encounters
• when a prospect hears your name they smile and nod in recognition
• your target client truly enjoyed their first conversation with you
• your business development time was creative and enjoyable
• conversion statistics were significantly higher
• “you’re the 10th recruiter to call me today” was something you no longer heard
• prospects approached YOU
All this is possible!
We’ll show you how in our 1 hour lunchtime webinar.
We’ll lead you through:
• Recruitment as a numbers game
• Target list research techniques
• Inbound marketing strategies
• Gaining referrals
• Networking online and off
• Ditching the pitch and connecting with conversations
• The latest social media trends for business development
- Live 1hr webinar with Chantal Brockman– Principal Trainer of Fusion Training
- Recorded copy of the completed webinar
- Post webinar handout including key resources and post-webinar activities
Can’t make it?
Just book a seat and we will send you the recording and all of the items listed above.